I saw the movie "War of the Worlds" tonight. I read the book years ago and it's always been one of my favorite stories. I couldn't remember the details... just that huge mechanical alien-controlled behemoths were annilihating everything on Earth. I thought the movie was intense and I watched a good part of it hiding behind my knees. Sure I had to suspend most of my common sense and logic for two hours, but I still love the story and really enjoyed the movie!
Sunday, July 17, 2005
One of the wonders of the universe and a favorite story
I'm painting the kitchen today and I think one of the wonders of the universe is how a paintbrush seems to hold so much more paint when you're trying to CLEAN it than when you're painting with it!
I saw the movie "War of the Worlds" tonight. I read the book years ago and it's always been one of my favorite stories. I couldn't remember the details... just that huge mechanical alien-controlled behemoths were annilihating everything on Earth. I thought the movie was intense and I watched a good part of it hiding behind my knees. Sure I had to suspend most of my common sense and logic for two hours, but I still love the story and really enjoyed the movie!
I saw the movie "War of the Worlds" tonight. I read the book years ago and it's always been one of my favorite stories. I couldn't remember the details... just that huge mechanical alien-controlled behemoths were annilihating everything on Earth. I thought the movie was intense and I watched a good part of it hiding behind my knees. Sure I had to suspend most of my common sense and logic for two hours, but I still love the story and really enjoyed the movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment